Walsall FC Foundation currently engage with 16 schools on a weekly basis and, through all of our education programmes, engage with over 50 Walsall schools during the academic year…
As Walsall FC School Partners you will receive:
- AfPE Qualified Staff (Ofsted requirement)
- PPA Cover or PE Lessons run by our qualified staff
- CPD training for School Staff
- CASH BACK on After School Football Clubs run by our qualified staff
- Offer of concessionary tickets to selected Walsall FC fixtures
- Joint fundraising projects
- Ground tours of the Banks’s Stadium
- FIRST OPTION on Walsall FC Player Appearances
- Invitation to enter a national School 6-a-side competition
Contact manager for Education Paul Larvin for more details and to book an appointment: email@example.com
Charges to the school are minimal as the Foundation works to help cover costs through their involvement with the school.
Schools not in the Partnership are invited to work with the Foundation on a termly basis.
For more information and to get your school involved you can also contact the Community Office on 01922 644742.